Thursday, July 16, 2009

Screaming through the forest at night

Oh, wow, it's been far to long. After everything that's happened, I'd almost completely forgotten about writing. Luckily, we're taking a breather here at this abandoned police station, so I have access to the computer.

We had to make a break for it after the "incident". Not all the Majini were dead, as we had originally thought. And they've managed to repopulate, too, using whoever they can find. Which, of course, include the people of out camp. Most of us got away, but some of us didn't. Old man Vanni was captured by them, but after they realized he was far to old to have any value to them, they killed him. They almost got Lisa, but that man Reynard saved her, at the cost of his own life, I believe. I'm not entirely sure though, because we were already trying to escape when they caught him, so I never saw thim die, or get turned. They got Dave, too, so now we have no Medic, though I have sort of stepped up to the plate at that. I'm trying my best, but some injuries are simply beyond my limited medical knowledge. Now it's just Josh, Jerome, Lisa and I. Lisa was injured, but she's still alive. She's mising an eye, though, but I guess the pains stopped because it doesn't seem to bother her now.

We managed to escape to a nearby town, though it's largely abandoned, and all the supplies are gone with it. We did manage to find a few things, but only enough to last maybe a day or two, but no more.

That's all for now. I'll try to uopdate once more before we leave. Hopefully we can give those bastards the slip. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment