Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Closing the Door

Not much has happened, from what I can see. Not that I can see much. The B.S.A.A. are still here, and they won't tell us what they're doing. It's getting more and more difficult to get a hold of a computer, and some of the soldiers have left, though to where I don't know. Every time I ask Josh, he just smiles and tells me that it's all going to be alright. I don't believe him. Even I can see that deep down he's worried about something happening, though again, I don't know what.

Still got my gun, and I stole a gun from Josh while he was sleeping. It's an interesting piece, to be sure. I heard him talking about it to some officer or another the next day, saying that they had to get ahold of "Wesker's gun". So, apparently, the gun I took was Weskers...how interesting.

I've been having the worst headaches lately, too. And apparently, my body tempurature is at an all time low. 63 degrees. But other then the headaches, I feel fine. I don't feel like I"m about to die or anything. I wonder if it's the virus reimerging?

C.G.

1 comment:

  1. Intresting...Josh has a tendacy of Making a person wonder more when he answers their questions with a Unnecessity.

    ReplyDelete