Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Operation

Alot of things have gone down between now and my last post. Alot of things.

TriCell as I've always known it is over. Excella, my sister, is dead. I heard from some of the B.S.A.A. agents (I'm in a small camp of there's now) that Wesker killed her. Irving's been dead since just after he left for his deal. Wesker's dead now too, and that Jill woman...She's different now. Shes's more...human. I like her like this.

Apparently, two B.S.A.A. agents, Chris Redfield, and Sheva Alomar swept through the facility. Some of the scientists escaped, but I hid out. I managed to take a few of the Majini out, and before I knew it, there were B.S.A.A. agents everywhere.

My U-8's been killed. I don't think these people really know who I am. I told them my name was Christian Reed. That didn't really care much after that. Gave me some food, a cot, and a blanket. I'm using one of their computer's now. I'm not sure if they can track any of this stuff, but at this point I don't really care. I'm just glad it's over.

Oddly enough, though, they're not leaving. They seem like they're getting ready for something else, but it doesn't seem like moving out to me. They didn't confiscate my gun, and I'm glad for it. I still don't entirely trust all these people. They look at me with such scorn, like they want to kill me. But still, that guy...Joss or Josh or something like that, he keeps them under control. I'm glad for him. Jill's here, too, but if she recognizes me, she doesn't say anything about it. I know she does, though. Every time she looks at me, she has this sad, spaced off look in her eyes, like she's remembering something awful. I know she knows who I am. But I'm glad for that. I have someone I can relate to, in a strange way.

C.G.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, yes, I did. It was one of my best creations, and one of the few I made that actually survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm U8 was quite a Survivor. as My Partner, Matilda had to Fight him too when she came to rescue me from my Capsule in the Experiment facility..and everytime he moved it made the Capsules shake a bit. I'm glad he didn't force any of them to fall.

    ReplyDelete