Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Mistake

Was that I ever allowed Excella and that horrid man to lay a hand on Ashton and I. Granted, Ashton is quite happy with his transformation, what with his "amazing new build", but I fear it may have done more damage to him then we originally thought. He has some odd new habits, such as walking around cracking his hands and neck all the time, holding guns to those "things" faces, it's like he grew a new streak of sadism when they jabbed him with that syringe. Besides that though, he still acts like the same old Ashton. Still curious about everything that goes on around him. He's still a brilliant man, and still one of the nicest guys I could ever hope to meet.

Me though, I can't keep everybody out. I still haven't quite gotten the hang of my new "ability" yet, and I can hear everyone. I can hear those disgusting thoughts Excella has about that weird guy, Albert. I can hear that twitchy Irving guy's generally boring or disturbing inner commentaries about who much he enjoy's my sister's taste in clothing. I am glad hat I can hear Ashton though, but I can hear all the scientists, and those "things" that look like people that Excella has gaurding the place. Sure, they all look like people, but I can tell their not, and I'm sure the other scientists can, too. Their eyes are red like Ashton and Alberts, but their skin is ashy, and they're violent and rude. All they ever think about is killing. Murder. Hunger. It's enough to drive me insane.

And then theirs that "woman". She's blank, empty, like staring into an abbys. She never thinks, except for every so often when he mind lets out this gasp...And then she goes back to being empty. There is something seriously wrong with that woman, I swear. I just wish I knew what.

Still, other then that, everything seems, normal, almost. We still do expirements, we're still testing out new ways to improve that parasite, the Plaga, which I learned recently means "plauge". Not entirely sure I want to be around something like that for to much longer, but Excella says we're almost done with it, and soon we can field test it properly. I "heard" from one of the gaurds that are still sane that those "people" have the Plaga in them. Excella never told me this, and she doesn't think much about it. Why would she hide that from me?

Christian Gionne

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not Suprised that Excella didn't tell you? I remember Being in the Uroboros Research Facility with her. my Second day at Tricell. everthing she told me I could Care Less about. Obviously she doesn't Intend of Saying anything but the Simplistic Obvious. Smart Woman she is. she's Very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she's smart. She was groomed to be more then anyone else I know.

    You worked at TriCell? What department did you work in at the facility? If you have any information that might be useful, could you please inform me? Of course, I'll gladly return the favor.

    ReplyDelete