Saturday, March 28, 2009

Caught in the act

Went to go investigate, but I got caught. Wesker caught me just as I was entering Excella's office. He informed me that I, just as Ashton did the other day, had to have some tests run on me. Fortunately, I didn't have to go to that dreadful Umbrella facility, but the test were still strenuous. Excella told me they were to make sure there weren't any adverse side effects from the T-Virus injection they gave me. Why couldn't they have done that before?

I saw Ashton and some of those "people" together earlier. They were laughing, and seemed to be enjoying themselves, but when I came by the "people" stopped talking and glared at me. Ashton didn't seem to notice, and he invited me over, but I declined. I don't know why he gets along with them so well now, but he didn't before they took him to the facility. Did they make him like them too?

Still haven't discovered anything just yet, but hopefully that will soon change.

Christian Gionne

No comments:

Post a Comment