Sunday, April 5, 2009

Like a Spider's Web. Or a Crab's.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Excella's kept me busy, but luckily I've been able to hide this side of my life from her.

Irving and Jill left again today, and Albert kept himself busy with something, and no matter how I try, I can't figure out how, but he's been rather evasive all day, even from Excella.

We began our attempts to improve the "U-8" prototype we've been working on. When we started with it, it was barely the size of a puppy, but now it's a least as large as a tank. It's level of mutation is astounding, and I'm glad I get to work on it. Ashton got the boring job of working with the test subjects for Uroborus, and I don't envy him for it. They really disgust me, and despite how many we have, it seems less then 3% can actually bond with Uroborus on any level. All the others go straight to the incinerator.

Also, during my work with U-8 I uncovered some interesting data on the Jill woman. Apparently, the T-Virus that Wesker has inside of him is also inside of Jill, though apparently it's dormant, and has been for several years. She was apparently able to produce some powerful anti-bodies against the Virus, which could aid us in our research with Uroborus. Excella's withholding information from me again. I'm going to continue my research on this tomorrow when I'm allowed back into the U-8 lab. Maybe I'll be able to reverse the negative effects of the Plaga and Uroborus.

For now, the only thing I can do is bide my time.

If anyone can give me any information, I'd appriciate it.

C.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment