Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Murder, Murder

Thinking back, I'd always wondered what they'd use my U-8 for when I was finished with my research on it. I guess now I know.

Ricardo Irving works within TriCell, but I already knew this. He deceivingly works within the Resource Development Division, and also operates the Oil Field, but in reality, he's been selling black market B.O.W.'s this entire time, but Excella knew about it. In fact, she's always known about it, and that's why he is where he is. To keep people off his trail. He doesn't even work in the Medical department, because they wanted to keep people off his trail.

Apparently, he's currently enroute to another deal, to sell a B.O.W named Popokarimu, which is a bat based B.O.W. He's also got another one about to be sold too, Ndesu, which is based off the El Gigante seen in Europe.

Also, despite the fact that the Umbrella facility (except for a few minor excursions) has been completely abandonded for months now, I've heard tell that there is still research and development teams down there working on something called Licker β, which uses the progenitor virus, which is apparently the type of Virus that was used to creat both mine and Ashton's mutations. However, now that I lack any signs of my initial mutation, I'm back to just being a scientist.


I also managed to dig up more information on the Progenitor Virus, and uncovered the name Lisa Trevor. Apparently, she underwent the same viral process as I did, using Progenitor Type-B, which is also the same as what they used on me. However, at the time they either did not have a cure, or wanted to study her mutation, and let it get wildly out of control in the process. However, her actualy mutation was very different then mine, but she was also injected with several other virus'. She managed to adapt well to most of them, but eventually she went insane, killed several scientists, and was aparently involved in the initial 'Tyrant' virus outbreak in Racoon City all those years ago.

So far, though, that's the only information I've been able to dig up on that subject.

Also, I heard from Excella that Irving's been having some issues with a B.S.A.A. team while trying to deliver his B.O.W. Ha, ha! I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Also, heard talk of two B.S.A.A. member's breaking a seige in Kijuju Autonomus Zone. I didn't get any names, but it certainly pequied my interest. All the scientists seem rather worried about it, but hopefully it's done some good.

U-8 impressed me today. While it is, in essence, still just a huge crab, it's showed some minor higher brain functions, and managed to follow a given order for a short period of time. However, shortly thereafter it managed to rip apart some Majini (The "people" I heard some of the local scientists call them this. It means, "evil spirit" in Swahili), and made a rather large mess.

Also, my final note, I managed to hide my SIG P226 before I was captured, and Ashton made no note of it, despite knowing where I hid it. I managed to pick it up today on my way back to my room. I was wrong about the armed gaurd thing, too. I'm still free to roam around, but I'm not aloud into a majority of the facility except for the U-8 research lab, and a few other minor places. But I'm glad I got my gun back.

Christian Gionne

No comments:

Post a Comment