Sunday, April 5, 2009

You don't spend every day looking at saliva

The worst possible thing just happened, so I thought I'd get on here and update while I had the chance.

Ashton just came in yelling and screaming, and he was paler (I know, he's already pale) then death. He told me that he'd seen Wesker talking with one of the scientists, and the poor man seemed quite nervous. All the sudden, Wesker slapped him, but he didn't just fall back, he flew. Literally flew back and hit a wall. It must have broken his arm, because he started screaming in pain. Then Wesker pulled out his gun and shot him in the chest. Right there, in front of all those "people". But the worst was yet to come. They looked at Wesker, and he nodded his head, put his gun away and walked off, but those thing decended on the guy. He was still alive, just barely, and tried getting away. One of them grabbed him by the leg and pulled him back. They spent an entire fifteen minutes beating the hell out of him, and then one of them bit him. Then they all started biting him, and ripping him to peaces. Ashton told me they...Ate him.

I knew that the Plaga had alot of major set backs, but Canibalism? And how can Wesker control them?

None of this makes any sense...

I've got to get out of here...

I heard there were some opratives of the B.S.A.A. in this facility, and I know of one. His name is Dominick, and I tried asking around about him, but no one seems to know what happened to him. He just vanished. I even tried reading them, but it didn't seem to work.

I may have to get out myself. But I'm going to cause some chaos first.

I'm going to release U-8 tomorrow, inside of the facility.
Ashton said he'd turn off the life support of the Uroborus test subjects.

Man, I'm a glad I bought that handgun when I had the chance.

Also, on a side note...

Apparently, the type of T-Virus injected into me was different then Asthon's or Weskers. It requires more injections as time goes on, or it mutates into a for similar to the original virus. So, in order to nullify this, I stole what appears to be the cure to the T-Virus, which Wesker regularly injects himself with in small doses. Before we leave, I'm going to administer it to myself, too. I'm so tired of all this.

C.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment